These pistachio, feta and pomegranate crostinis are a great way to bring some Christmas colour and taste to your table.
Think roasted nutty pistachios, salted feta and sweet ruby red pomegranate seeds on crusty baked bread all topped with drizzle of sweet honey. And if your guests prefer a few less carbs then use lettuce cups instead of bread. Prep everything before hand, glam up, pour out the Christmas cocktails and dig right in.
Happy almost hols folks.
- 1 baguette sliced thinly
- Olive oil
- 200g feta cheese cubed
- 100g (1 cup) roast salted pistachios chopped
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- Honey to drizzle
- Preheat oven to fan assisted 160C / 180 C / 350F / gas 4.
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking tray, drizzle on some olive oil and bake until they are golden.
- Assemble the crostinis by topping the bread with some feta cheese, pistachio nuts and pomegranate seeds and finish with a drizzle of honey.
- Serve with a Christmas cocktail or some champagne and enjoy.