Try these 15 easy brunch recipe ideas for Easter, Mother’s day or any sunday morning.
Peeps, let’s talk about brunch. Or rather I talk about brunch and you all agree with me – as brunch, is well, brunch. What’s not to love about it? I mean you get to do things like
- Spend the morning lazing about in bed, then spend the same amount of time eating
- Save time by eating 2 meals in one – its all about time saving right?
- Eat dessert food for breakfast and lunch
- Eating dessert food – period
- Have the excuse to drink a cocktail or two with breakfast
- Spend aaaages eating, gossiping and hanging out with family and friends.
Ok – so you get that I love brunch and I can go on and on and on about it. So I figure I better go on about it in a more useful way – aka use this post to share these 15 easy brunch recipe ideas – you know the kind of recipes that make for a rather awesome brunch spread. Especially handy when thinking about Easter or Mother’s Day gatherings.
Sweet brunch ideas.
Overnight mango coconut oats (vegan and gluten-free).
Savoury brunch ideas.
Mini baked sausage frittatas (gluten-free).
Five spice carrot soup (vegan).
Paneer Bhurji by Sandhya’s Kitchen.
The hipster cowboy crumpet with avocado, bacon, jam and a poached egg by Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary.
Brunch drink treats.
The floradora by Supergolden Bakes.
So peeps what do you think about my brunch suggestions? Do you have a favourite brunch recipe or a favourite make ahead brunch treat?
Please pin me: