Hey Lovely readers. I am loving my brand new pot I have been testing out over the last few weeks.
And a big big foodie thank you hug to the team at ProCook for sending it to me. And also for providing a 6 piece ProCook Professional Steel worth £460.
So your 6 piece cookware set contains
- a 14cm saucepan
- a 16cm saucepan
- 18cm saucepan
- 20cm stockpot
- 24cm shallow casserole
- 24cm frying pan
Everything you need
- Professional spec heavy duty 18/10 stainless steel construction with 7mm impact bonded base for perfect even heat distribution
- 5 star ProCook Ultra Plus triple layer PFOA free non-stick coating, heat resistant toughened glass lids and Cooltouch® handles
- Suitable for all hob types including induction, oven safe to 260C & dishwasher safe
- And they come with an awesome 25-year guarantee.
- They are affordable because ProCook design, manufacture and supply their own innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
A little bit more about Pro Cook
The brand was started over 20 years ago and was the first company to sell cookware sets by direct mail in the UK. Since then
it has grown into a multi-channel specialist cookware company with over 30 nationwide stores.
Still owned and managed by one of the original founding family members, ProCook still retains its inherently important small company values and ethos.
What started as a range of essential cookware has grown into extensive ranges of cookware, knives, non-stick bakeware and
roasting, kitchen and table accessories. ProCook specializes in timeless styles with clean contemporary looks that can happily slot into any kitchen or dining room. What’s more nearly everything is own brand and exclusive to ProCook.
Their mission is simple.
‘To supply cookware and kitchenware of an outstanding level of quality and design saving you up to 50% off other leading brands.’
Well Procook are given you one of the chance to try these pots for yourself….
To be in with a chance of winning this all you have to do is all you have to do is enter via the rafflecopter form below.
You can even win extra entries by tweeting and sharing some of my recipes each day.
This giveaway is open to UK entrants only and runs until Tuesday December 18th.
Some images courtesy of ProCook.
Please check out my giveaway page for more prizes.