With these 25 Air Fryer Pantry Recipes, it’s easy to make amazing, affordable and delicious dishes at home with ingredients you already have on hand!
Post includes recipes suitable for vegan, low carb, gluten free diets. Weight Watchers points included in some recipes.
This collection of 25 Air Fryer Pantry Recipes is exactly what you need to easily make affordable, delicious meals using those everyday staples that you already have in your pantry, freezer, and fridge!
Not only does the air fryer makes it easy to cook up healthier versions of all your fried food favorites, but it can also transform inexpensive everyday pantry ingredients into all sorts of delicious dishes.
When preparing these recipes, it’s okay to leave out a few nonessential ingredients. Just look to see what you already have in your pantry, then get creative!
You can also have fun mixing and matching these recipes to make a complete air fryer pantry staple meal plan!
Link : Instant Pot Pantry Recipes.
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
- Fast and easy! Many of these recipes will be ready to serve in less than 30 mins.
- Healthier versions of your fried food faves. The air fryer makes it possible to cook up all sorts of deliciously crispy, crunchy treats using hardly any oil – and in some cases, no oil at all.
- No shopping necessary. These dishes are made with affordable, everyday pantry ingredients, fridge and freezer staples.
Pantry Staples Ingredients Ideas
Yeap, it’s easy to make these awesome air fryer pantry recipes with basic everyday pantry staples.
So stocking up on items like the ones listed below means you’ll be able to throw together a delicious snack, meal, or sweet treat anytime the mood strikes.
So let’s get stocking our pantry with all the essentials for some easy peasy cooking.
- all-purpose flour
- sugar (white, brown) and honey
- rice (brown and white)
- oats (steel cut and rolled)
- dried beans and pulses (black, pinto, kidney, chickpeas, lentils)
- nuts and seeds (pepitas, cashews, almonds)
- dried herbs and spices (rosemary, basil, oregano, cumin, coriander, red chili flakes, cinnamon, turmeric)
- oil and vinegar
- coffee and tea
- chocolate chips
- diced tomatoes, tomato paste & tomato sauce
- canned or boxed stock (chicken, beef, vegetable)
- pumpkin and butternut squash pureés
- canned fish (tuna, mackerel, salmon)
- olives, pickles, capers, sun-dried tomatoes
- vegetables (i.e. onions, peas, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, spinach)
- meats (chicken breast, ground beef or turkey, meatballs, pork roast)
- potatoes (russet, Yukon gold, sweet potatoes, yams)
- milk and cream
- meats (pork chops, chicken thighs, whole chicken, burgers, sausages)
Thank you for reading my Air Fryer Pantry Staples recipe post. And please visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, UK food blog.