With these 25 Air Fryer Pantry Recipes, it’s easy to make amazing, affordable and delicious dishes at home with ingredients you already have on hand!
Post includes recipes suitable for vegan, low carb, gluten free diets. Weight Watchers points included in some recipes.
This collection of 25 Air Fryer Pantry Recipes is exactly what you need to easily make affordable, delicious meals using those everyday staples that you already have in your pantry, freezer, and fridge!
Not only does the air fryer makes it easy to cook up healthier versions of all your fried food favorites, but it can also transform inexpensive everyday pantry ingredients into all sorts of delicious dishes.
When preparing these recipes, it’s okay to leave out a few nonessential ingredients. Just look to see what you already have in your pantry, then get creative!
You can also have fun mixing and matching these recipes to make a complete air fryer pantry staple meal plan!
Link : Instant Pot Pantry Recipes.
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
- Fast and easy! Many of these recipes will be ready to serve in less than 30 mins.
- Healthier versions of your fried food faves. The air fryer makes it possible to cook up all sorts of deliciously crispy, crunchy treats using hardly any oil – and in some cases, no oil at all.
- No shopping necessary. These dishes are made with affordable, everyday pantry ingredients, fridge and freezer staples.
Pantry Staples Ingredients Ideas
Yeap, it’s easy to make these awesome air fryer pantry recipes with basic everyday pantry staples.
So stocking up on items like the ones listed below means you’ll be able to throw together a delicious snack, meal, or sweet treat anytime the mood strikes.
So let’s get stocking our pantry with all the essentials for some easy peasy cooking.
- all-purpose flour
- sugar (white, brown) and honey
- rice (brown and white)
- oats (steel cut and rolled)
- dried beans and pulses (black, pinto, kidney, chickpeas, lentils)
- nuts and seeds (pepitas, cashews, almonds)
- dried herbs and spices (rosemary, basil, oregano, cumin, coriander, red chili flakes, cinnamon, turmeric)
- oil and vinegar
- coffee and tea
- chocolate chips
- diced tomatoes, tomato paste & tomato sauce
- canned or boxed stock (chicken, beef, vegetable)
- pumpkin and butternut squash pureés
- canned fish (tuna, mackerel, salmon)
- olives, pickles, capers, sun-dried tomatoes
- vegetables (i.e. onions, peas, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, spinach)
- meats (chicken breast, ground beef or turkey, meatballs, pork roast)
- potatoes (russet, Yukon gold, sweet potatoes, yams)
- milk and cream
- meats (pork chops, chicken thighs, whole chicken, burgers, sausages)
Mostly Pantry Ingredient Air Fryer Recipes
Mostly Frozen Ingredient Air Fryer Recipes
Mostly Fresh Ingredient Air Fryer Recipes
Thank you for reading my Air Fryer Pantry Staples recipe post. And please visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, UK food blog.
I’ve been looking for photos and articles on this topic over the past few days due to a school assignment, baccaratsite and I’m really happy to find a post with the material I was looking for! I bookmark and will come often! Thanks 😀
Of course, your article is good enough, baccarat online but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.
So happy I found this! I got an air fryer and have been looking for recipes to use with it. Can’t wait to try them all… especially the giant cookie 🙂
What a great recipe collection! It looks like I need to invest in an air fryer already. 😉
This is SO helpful right now. Time to fire up the air fryer!!
Thanks for this amazing resource Bintu!
This list is so incredibly useful right now! We are still in lock down in our area, as the rest of the US us, and it has been challenging to come up with new things to eat everyday! This was extremely helpful!
Recipesfromapantry Is literally has the BEST, They have the best community, I read through all of their content on release. I am so glad I found them along with; https://bit.ly/3dCXV8c
Which helped me lose weight so FAST! I hope this helps you guys too.
I don’t know where we’d be without our air fryer. We use it an awful lot. Great to have so many more recipes to try. And thank you for including my cake.