These Air Fryer Radish Chips are a snack lover’s BFF! They make a great lighter substitute for potatoes without sacrificing any of the taste. Yeap, fried radishes are a great savory snack that your friends and family will love!!
Guys whenever I think about making quick, easy, and fun vegetable snack recipes, these low calories healthier Fried Radishes are my go-to recipe. #lesstimecookingmoretimesnacking.
You can generally serve them as a snack but also upgrade them to a light yet filling lunch or weeknight dinner with a side of poached egg and salad.
This is a great base recipe, so it is a complete blank canvas and can be jazzed up in any way you want. See the flavor variation suggestions below.
Air Fryer Radishes are a really good option for game day food. Seriously folks, what is more fun than digging into a bowl full of tasty yet lighter chips?!
Why You’ll Love Them
- These Air Fried Radishes are so simple to make – with 3 easy ingredients.
- They are highly affordable and a great way to use up leftover radishes.
- So easy that you can even get the kiddoes to make them while you kick back and relax.
- You can triple or quadruple the recipe to feed a crowd. #winningealready.
- They are very portable to take along to your picnic, BBQ, drinks party, potluck, etc.
- They are suitable for vegan, gluten-free, low carb and keto diets.
- An Air Fryer.
- A sharp knife.
- Handy mixing bowls.
- Measuring cups and spoons.
- A spice kit.
- The best air fryer accessories.
- Best ever sea salt flakes.
Ready to learn how to make these Radishes in the Air Fryer? Then gather up your ingredients and I will show you….
How To Make Air Fryer Radish Chips
- Preheat the air fryer to 390F (200C).
- Quarter the radishes, add to a bowl and mix in the salt and herbs.
- Place radishes in the air fryer basket and spread out.
- Cook for 9-14 minutes, shaking the basket a few times during cooking. Since air fryer temperatures can vary, start with less time and then add more as needed.
- Transfer to a plate before serve.
How To Grill Them Instead
Don’t have an air fryer? No problem! Cook these using your grill or barbecue. Just follow these simple steps:
- Preheat the grill or barbecue to medium.
- Oil the grill plate (make sure to use an oil approved for your dietary considerations).
- Quarter the radishes and mix in the salt and herbs.
- Place radishes in the griddle pan or barbecue and spread out.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until they are cooked through.
- Transfer Keto Radish Chips to a plate and serve.
- Make sure you cut the radishes to the same size so they cook at the same rate.
- Feel free to start with pre-cut radish chips but you might need to adjust the cooking time.
- Feel free to brush your favorite marinade on the radishes before cooking. But please note this will change the Weight Watchers points and other diets you might be following.
- You can vary the spices and herbs to suit your taste. If following a particular eating program, make sure the spices and seasonings are compliant and program-approved. See some suggestions below.
- You can easily double or triple the recipe but you might need to cook them in a few batches.
- Cook time depends on the size of the radishes – so start out with less time if you are unsure and increase accordingly.
Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model, so it is important to always check your food for doneness and adjust the cooking time as needed.
The great thing about these is that they are super versatile. You can easily change up the flavor by using different spices and seasonings.
You can add in:
- Homemade Creole seasoning.
- chili powder
- Homemade Greek seasoning.
- curry powder
- Herbes de Provence
- Garlic powder
- For a taste of the Caribbean, I brush some of this ah-maz-ing Carribean Green Seasoning on them.
- For zesty Mexican flavor, use a combination of chili powder, cumin, and chipotle to season them before adding to the air fryer.
- You can also go for more of a classic flavor profile and swap out the paprika and cumin for Old Bay Seasoning. Delicious!
No you don’t need to. Cook with the skin on.
More Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
- Air Fryer Green Beans.
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes.
- Air Fryer Mushroom Steaks.
- Air Fryer Okra.
- Air Fryer Carrot Fries.
Or get a list from my Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes post.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Roasted Almonds.
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast.
- Air Fryer Steak.
- Air Fried Mac and Cheese Balls.
- Air Fryer Vegetable Kabobs.
Weight Watchers Points i
Good news, myWW peeps. There are 0 (that’s right zero!) Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving of Keto Radish chips.
Thank you for reading my Air Fried Radish Keto Chips recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, UK food blog.
Get the Air Fryer Fried Radishes Recipe:
Don’t forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Air Fryer Radishes! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I’d love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Air Fryer Radishes
- 1 bunch radishes stems and tips removed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 390 F / 200 C.
- Wash radishes, pat dry and cut into quarters.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Place radishes in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 9-14 mins, till done to your liking.