Baked lime and jasmine doughnuts and Fentimans’ sparkling line and jasmine review. Partnered Post
I am so so so excited to be one of the first people to try Fentimans’ sparkling lime and jasmine drink. Oh yeah, doing a little dance over here. So excited that after downing a couple of bottles I promptly got baking and made you guys these baked lime and jasmine doughnuts.
You all know Fentimans right? These guys have been producing simply delicious, additive free, botanically brewed drinks for over a 100 years. You might have tried their fantastic rose lemonade, cherry cola or traditional ginger beer. You might have seen their beautiful traditional bottles and even used a few as flower holders during your summer parties, or is that just me?
Well if you haven’t then you should do everything you can to get your hands on their brand new sparkling lime and jasmine drink. It is light with a distinctive botanical aroma as with all things Fentimans. The initial bitterness is quickly replace by flavours of hyssop, lime flower, juniper berries and jasmine (all the things I like).
I like it. I like it a lot and it has such sophisticated and complex flavours that it I can easily see it as a replacement for alcoholic drinks at those supper parties, barbeques and long, long long brunches.
And if you like it as much as I do – then you could make yourself these baked doughnuts lime and jasmine doughnuts toped with some rose petals of course.
Do visit Fentimans on Twitter or Facebook to find out more about their fab products starting with this sparkling lime and jasmine drink #FentimansSLJ.
This post is sponsored. Thank you for supporting the brands that make it possible for me to continue cooking up great recipes for you. All opinions are my own.
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Baked Lime and Jasmine Doughnuts & Fentimans Sparkling Lime and Jasmine Review! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Baked Lime and Jasmine Doughnuts & Fentimans Sparkling Lime and Jasmine Review
For the Baileys glaze
- 150 g (1 cup) icing sugar sifted powdered
- 3 tbsp Fentimans sparkling lime and jasmine
- Rose Petals, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to fan assisted 160C / 180C / 350F / gas 4 and lightly oil a two 6 cup doughnut trays.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs and Fentimans sparkling lime and jasmine before adding in the cooled melted butter.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Using a spoon, add the batter into 8 doughnut cups until they are three quarters full.
- Bake the doughnuts for 13-15 mins until a toothpick comes out clean, remove them from the oven and let them cool in the pan before transferring them to wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the glaze when the doughnuts are cool. Add the icing sugar and 1 tbsp of Fentimans sparkling lime and jasmine into a bowl and whisk with a fork to combine. Add another tbsp of Fentimans sparkling lime and jasmine as necessary so you end up with a thick but dipable glaze.
- Dip the doughnuts into the glaze, top with dried rose petals and allow the glaze to set for 30 mins before serving.