So you know my last post was a Cadbury Crème Egg peanut butter and Nutella cake with a Nutella icing? Well what do you do when you have leftover Nutella and leftover Cadbury Crème Eggs from that cake? Make Nutella and Crème Egg Doughnuts of course.
How to Make Nutella and Crème Egg Doughnuts
Ok so it is simple. First make an easy Nutella-infused (2 tbsp) doughnut batter and bake in a doughnut tin.
Then make the glaze. One of the best thing about these doughnuts is that the glaze is simple melted-in-the-microwave Nutella. (Yeap, soooo easy.) Dip your doughnuts in this glaze (try not to eat it all before doughnut dipping.)
Last, sprinkle on some crushed Cadbury Crème Eggs and mini eggs and eat. Easy peasy.
Thank you for reading my Nutella and Crème Egg Doughnuts recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you.
Here is how to make this Nutella doughnuts recipe. Please do try it and if you do make it then please do tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter so that I can pop over and have a look. It is really, really awesome for me when you make any one of my recipes. You can also share it on my Facebook page.
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Baked Nutella & Crème Egg Doughnuts! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Baked Nutella & Crème Egg Doughnuts
- Crème eggs crushed
- Mini eggs
- Preheat the oven to fan assisted 160C / 180C / 350F / gas 4 and lightly oil two 6 cup doughnut tin.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs and nutella before adding in the melted butter.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until everything is just combined.
- Using a spoon, add the batter in to 8 doughnut cups until they are three quarters full.
- Bake the doughnuts for 13-15 mins until a toothpick comes out clean, remove them from the oven and let them cool in the pan before transferring them to wire rack to cool completely.
- Dip the cooled doughnuts into the melted Nutella, turn them over and sprinkle on some crushed Crème eggs and mini eggs.
Other Cadbury Creme egg recipes.
Cadbury Creme Egg Sundae from The Hedgecombers
Cadbury Creme egg pancakes from Foodie Quine