Looking for the Best Air Fryer Under $100? This list has got you covered!
Air Fryers are one of the most coveted kitchen appliances around, and for good reason. An air fryer lets you cook up all your fried food favorites, but with far less fat and calories than traditional preparations.
And because of the popularity of this little kitchen miracle, there are a ton of different makes and models available. So how do you decide which air fryer is right for you?
To eliminate the guesswork, I have compiled a list of the best air fryer under $100 currently available on the market.
Whether you’re looking for a compact and easy-to-use basket style, a larger family-friendly capacity, or an oven style air fryer, there is a model on this list that will meet your needs.
Want to get right to it? Here is my top pick for the best air fryer under $100…..
My Top Pick For The Best Air Fryer Under $100
What Is An Air Fryer?
An air fryer works by circulating hot air around all sides of your food. You get evenly cooked and crispy food ready to serve in less time than a traditional oven, and by using far less oil (or no oil) than the typical frying methods.
What Can You Cook In An Air Fryer?
What can you cook in an air fryer? Your air fryer can cook a wide variety of food. We’re talking beef, chicken, fish, frozen foods, vegetables, and even desserts.
And all it takes is a tablespoon of oil, a spritz or two of cooking spray, and in some cases even no oil at all. #airfryerforthewin
Benefits of An Air Fryer
- Air fryers heat up quickly, cook food faster and more evenly than traditional ovens.
- You get food that is super crispy using far less oil, which means your food has fewer calories and fat overall.
- Air Fryers are easy to clean. Most air fryer baskets and racks are dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a breeze.
- Most air fryers are compact, lightweight and portable. A great solution for studio apartments and smaller kitchens.
So friends, are you ready to read my guide to the best air fryer under $100? Following are my top picks, in no particular order:
Two-in-One Air Fryer and Pressure Cooker
Want to make your air fryer do even more? Then a two-in-one air fryer and pressure cooker may be just what you need.
Yeap, check out these products that function as both an electric pressure cooker and an air fryer.
And while they cost more than $100, you’ll save money (not to mention counter space) by purchasing one item that does the job of two.
Air Fryer Recipes
My collection of more than 20 easy healthy air fryer recipes includes a delicious variety of main dishes, breakfasts, sides, and desserts!
Air Fryer Tips
- Air Fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model, so it is important to always check your food for doneness.
- When cooking meats, check the internal temperature using a meat thermometer to ensure it has reached a safe temperature.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer! Allow space between food items so that the hot air can circulate around all sides and cook evenly.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean your air fryer after each use.
Thank you for reading my Best Air Fryer Under $100 post. And please visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, UK food blog.