I am still in my making life very easy for Christmas frame of mind.
I got the spiced orange shortbread in the freezer and jollof rice and Sierra Leonean style curry recipe all ready to make on Christmas eve. I just have to make the roast sweet potato and okra salad as well as the spiced apple cocktails and ginger beer on Christmas morning and we are good to go.
I have decided to add this no bake Oreo cheesecake to the mix because 1 ) I like cheesecake, 2) I like it even more when it is an easy no bake cheesecake 3) I am addicted to Oreos and 4) what’s a girl to do with 500g of left over blueberries.
Yeap, I needed to test this cheesecake recipe twice and add it to my Christmas dessert mix. Totally.
Check out my no bake vanilla strawberry Oreo cheesecake.
Happy Christmas all and see you next week.
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try No Bake Blueberry Oreo Cheesecake! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
No Bake Blueberry Oreo Cheesecake
- 14 oreos
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 320 g 11oz cream cheese
- Blueberries to top
- Crush the Oreos in a food blender (or by hand) until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Divide the Oreo mix evenly into 6 glass jars to form the cheesecake base and set aside.
- Decant the cream cheese in to a bowl, along with the sugar and vanilla extract and whisk with an electric hand whisk until it is smooth and fluffy.
- Divide the cheesecake mix evenly onto the already prepared Oreo bases and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hr.
- Top with lots of fresh blueberries before serving.