Today it is all about some fruit love.
Plus some tropical Sierra Leone love thrown right in.
People, I am talking coconut, mango and orange – all in one glass of cool sweet fruit goodness.
It is one of my lazing about on the beach, as the sun goes down in the distance and the Atlantic waves gently crash over the pure white sand, drinks.
Yeap , a version of this smoothie is almost always there with me.
Oh wait. I am by the Atlantic. Right this moment. For real. Totally showing off.
Cardamom banana smoothie.
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Coconut Mango Orange Smoothie! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Coconut Mango Orange Smoothie
- 2 seedless oranges
- Half a mango peeled and cubed
- 1 banana peeled
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt I used Total Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup milk or almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Remove skin and outer layer of the oranges.
- Cut the oranges into quarters and remove the centre pith.
- Cut oranges into small bits (so that they blend rather well).
- Add oranges, mango, banana, yogurt and both milks to the blender and blend very well so that the oranges break down as much as possible.