Making Frozen Burrito in Air Fryer is so quick and easy. Nicely crisp on the outside and perfectly cooked inside, air fryer frozen burrito is an ideal weeknight lunch or dinner solution the whole family will love.
You’ll also loveAir Fryer Frozen Onion Rings and Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs.
Post includes Weight Watchers points.
Mexican night just got a whole lot simpler, thanks to this recipe that shows you just how easy it is to make frozen burrito in air fryer!
If you’re anything like me, you probably have a few frozen burritos stashed away. And once you’ve cooked them in the air fryer, you’ll never want to make them any other way again.
Bonus that it involves no prep, no thawing, and is ready in less than 15 minutes. #winwin
*****Please click here to grab the Beginners easy air fryer recipes ebook!!!*****
They cook up nice and crispy on the outside, whilst warm through on the inside. The make a great weeknight dinner, lunch when paired up with Air Fryer Frozen French Fries or Air Fried Frozen Chicken Wings and some dips.
Why Make This Recipe
- Quick and easy – simple and ready in less than 20 minutes.
- Really crisp – these cook up perfectly in the air fryer.
- Family-friendly – an easy and delicious meal the whole family will love!
- Affordable – Just grab that budget friendly pack of frozen burritos.
- Customizable – add the toppings of your choice to make these your own.
This recipe uses store-bought frozen burritos that have not been thawed. They are cooked straight from frozen. No extra oil is used for cooking these.
Want to know how to cook Frozen Burrito In Air fryer? Then gather them up and let’s get cooking.
How Do I Cook Frozen Burrito In An Air Fryer
Get the complete ingredients list and instructions from the recipe card below.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400F / 200C.
- Place frozen burritos into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 12-15 minutes from frozen, making sure to flip a couple of times during cooking.
- For the best results, do not overcrowd the air fryer basket so that the hot air circulates well and they crisp up.
- If your air fryer is small, you may need to cook these in batches.
- No extra oil is needed for this recipe.
- Using tongs, gently turn the burritos over during cooking.
- Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model. I recommend starting with less cook time, checking for doneness, then adding more time as needed.
- Don’t make ahead – I don’t recommend making these ahead of time. Cook and serve immediately, otherwise, they get soggy.
How Long To Cook Frozen Burritos In An Air Fryer?
Wondering how long to air fry frozen burritos?
This depends on the cooking temperature and how many burritos you are cooking. Based on a 400 degrees F / 200 degrees C temperature, you should cook your frozen burritos for 12-15 minutes.
Smaller or larger burritos will need a little less or more time. If you are only cooking 1 burrito, then check for doneness at about 11 minutes.
How To Make Sure The Burritos Are Cooked
First, you want to make sure that you don’t overcrowd the basket. But also do not stack them on top of each other to make sure they cook through.
How To Make These Cook Up Crispy
- First, you want to make sure that you don’t overcrowd the basket so that the air circulates and crisps them up.
- Also, it’s important that you turn them a couple of times through the cooking time.
- Cook for a few minutes more if they don’t crisp up enough in the recommended time.
More Air Fryer Frozen Food Hacks
Want even more how cook frozen Food In the Air Fryer Hacks? Then check out these helpful posts:
- Frozen Taquitos in Air Fryer.
- Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings.
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings.
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries.
- Frozen Chicken Thighs in Air Fryer.
- Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs.
- Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp.
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza.
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Green Beans.
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries.
- Air Fryer Tater Tots.
- How To Reheat Pizza In Air Fryer.
- Homemade Air Fryer French Fries.
Toppings For Serving These With
- Air Fryer Mexican Cheese Dip.
- Sour Cream
- Enchilada Sauce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Black Olives
Weight Watchers Points
There are 10 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Thank you for reading my how to cook frozen burrito in air fryer recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue to slice, dice, and dream up affordable Air Fryer recipes, Instant Pot Recipes, Southern Recipes, Crockpot recipes and more.
Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, food blog.
Get The Air Fryer Frozen Burrito Recipe
Don’t forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Air Fryer Frozen Burrito! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I’d love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Air Fryer Frozen Burrito
- 5 frozen burritos
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400F / 200C.
- Place frozen burritos into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 12-15 minutes from frozen, making sure to flip a couple of times during the cooking process.
Pretty detailed instructions for a frozen product, thanks. However, it seems to me that the burrito should be freshly cooked. I once wrote an article about how the burrito came about and its roots for https://classtaker.net/test-takers-for-hire. It turned out to be quite an interesting article and I became even more interested in this dish.
Nope. Cooked as you directed and almost over done on the outside and frozen on the inside.
perfect for a meal!
All the recommendations in this article are very good for those who are looking for a practical and effective solution, thank you for sharing all these tips with all of us. It is difficult to get such accurate information. Since other places I have visited in the past do not offer useful information like this website. I also recommend a 100% natural system that helped me to have a flat and beautiful belly in a few days: https://smoothie-diet.ml/
My name is Whitney.
Your website or a website that your organization hosts is violating the copyrighted images owned by myself.
Take a look at this document with the hyperlinks to my images you used at recipesfromapantry.com and my earlier publication to obtain the evidence of my copyrights.
Download it now and check this out for yourself:
I think that you intentionally infringed my legal rights under 17 USC Section 101 et seq. and can be liable for statutory damage as high as $140,000 as set forth in Sec. 504 (c)(2) of the Digital millennium copyright act (DMCA) therein.
This message is official notification. I demand the removal of the infringing materials described above. Take note as a company, the Dmca requires you, to remove or/and disable access to the copyrighted content upon receipt of this particular notification letter. If you do not stop the use of the above mentioned infringing materials a lawsuit will likely be commenced against you.
I have a strong belief that utilization of the copyrighted materials mentioned above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the legal copyright proprietor, its legal agent, or the legislation.
I swear, under consequence of perjury, that the information in this letter is accurate and that I am currently the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is presumably violated.
Person on the Internet
Wow, you posted how to cook a frozen Burrito in an Air Fryer too and now you think that you somehow are the only one who could create such an impeccable meal.
Um no, get over yourself, jackass.
I’m confused; you didn’t create anything and yet you are butt hurt over how to heat up a frozen Burrito…hahaha.
It does work, but don’t understand why I should have to flip something over in an air fryer? Isn’t that the purpose of an air fryer, to be able to cook all the way around equally?
Nothing like enjoying a meal that the entire family will love. This looks so delicious and I love the quick and easy Air Fryer option too.
Wow never thought of using an air fryer for this! Thanks for this idea
Great way to use my airfryer. My son loves burritos and I will be showing him how to do it this way!
I had no idea you could cook frozen burritos in the air fryer! I typically just use a microwave to warm them up – I feel like this way will make them taste a lot better heated up! Can’t wait to try this soon!
Never thought about doing this in my air fryer! My frozen burrito came out perfectly cooked with a toasty tortilla 🙂