Hey guys, today I am sharing an easy Halloween treats aka these fun colourful Halloween Marshmallow Pops. This is all about fun, fun, fun.
Here is the thing about these Halloween Marshmallow Treats. They are easy peasy to make, so easy that anyone including my kiddoes can make them unsupervised. You only need 5 ingredients and the cake pop sticks and you are good to go.
The key ingredients in these marshmallow pops are the giant marshmallows. You know the super duper giant Marshmallows that are also great for making smores. They are perfect so everyone gets one giant marshmallow Halloween treat.
Imagine all the fun you could have mixing and matching up the candy melt colours, the candy eyes, the sprinkles and more. An awesome idea would be to have a Halloween Marshmallow Pops making party. Pull everything on a table and guest can dip, sprinkle and stick on away to their heart’s content. Any leftover marshmallows can be popped on sticks and toasted over a fire.
Also, you can easily make festive Marshmallow Pops for various occasions, think Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s day and more.
Halloween Marshmallow Pops Tools
KITCHEN TOOLS, UTENSILS & APPLIANCES NEEDED
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my disclosure.
Here are some of the items you will need to make this recipe.
How To Make Halloween Marshmallows Pops
Let’s have some fun guys…..
Step 3. Melt the candy melts in separate bowls and dip the marshmallows into the melted candy.
Step 4. Dip the top of the marshmallows into the sprinkles to create the hair.
Step 5. Place on the eyes and mouth and set aside to harden.
Step 6. Repeat till all the marshmallows are done and hardened.
Halloween Marshmallow Treats Tips
- Feel free to use only one colour of candy melts if you prefer. You would have to
- Use small deep bowls so that you have enough depth to dip in the marshmallows.
- Make sure you have everything ready to go before you melt the candy – as this hardens up relatively quickly. If that happens just pop them back into the microwave for 30 secs and stir before any more dipping.
- Straws work just as well as cake pop sticks for holding up the marshmallows. However, you can make the marshmallow monsters without cake pop sticks or straws.
- You could use smaller (but not mini) marshmallows too. But you would need to make more monsters for the same amount of candy melts.
Halloween Treats For Kids
Looking for more Halloween treats for kids. Then look no further. I have got your back with these recipes below
So who loves marshmallows as much as me? Well drop everything and make these Monster Pops asap. They are so, so, so worth it.
Thank you for reading my Marshmallow Halloween Treat Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Thanks for reading Recipes from a Pantry, UK food blog.
Get The Monster Halloween Marshmallow Pops recipe
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Halloween Marshmallow Pops! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- 12 jumbo marshmallows (gluten-free)
- 12 cake pop sticks
- Sprinkles for hair
- Candy eyes
- Sweets for mouth
- 170 g (1 cup) orange candy melts
- 170 g (1 cup) green candy melts
- 170 g (1 cup) yellow candy melts
- Place the cake pop sticks in each marshmallow and set them aside.
- Lay out the sprinkles, candy eyes and sweets.
- Melt the candy melts in separate bowls according to the packet instructions.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted candy, the dip the top of the marshmallows into the sprinkles to create the hair.
- Place on the eyes and mouth and set aside to harden.
- Repeat till all the marshmallows are done and hardened.