This handy Instant Pot Cooking Times Reference Sheet eliminates the guesswork and gives you the must-have Instant Pot cooking time information in two easy-to-reference pages. Best of all, you can download this printable Instant Pot cheat sheet for free!
Whether you’re fairly new to the Instant Pot or have been using it for years, I bet you’ve found yourself wondering in the middle of your meal prep: how long should I cook this?
Yeap, me too. And that is exactly why I put together this helpful Instant Pot Cheat Sheet. No more frantically searching online for answers.
This free, printable reference sheet includes cooking times and other must-have information (like liquid ratio and pressure release) for some of the most commonly used Instant Pot ingredients.
Just sign up below to gain instant access to my printables library and immediately download this helpful Instant Pot cheat sheet.
Plus, you’ll start to receive my Instant Pot email newsletter which with aaaalllll my latest and greatest Instant Pot recipes.
2 Important Tips for Cooking with The Instant Pot
- It’s important to remember that the Instant Pot cooking times listed do not include the time it takes to come up to pressure or for the pressure to release.
- When cooking meats, please remember to always check the internal temperature using a meat thermometer to ensure it has reached a safe temperature before serving.
Top 3 Ways The Instant Pot Helps You Eat Healthy
- Cooking with the Instant Pot means you can serve up a fresh, healthy meal in less time than it takes to hit the local drive though or order takeout. It really is faster than fast food!
- It’s soooooo easy. Add your healthy ingredients to the Instant Pot and then just set it and forget it while the Instant Pot does the rest of the work.
- Meal Prep is a breeze! The Instant Pot makes it so quick and simple to whip up all sorts of dishes in advance so you eat healthy all week long.
18 Must Have Instant Pot Accessories
Check out my collection of 18 Must Have Instant Pot Accessories that make cooking with the Instant Pot even easier and more efficient.
Also includes some of my favorite Instant Pot cookbooks and a wide range of unique gift ideas for all the Instant Pot lovers in your life.
Instant Pot Tips And Tricks
Check out This collection of 18 Instant Pot Tips and Tricks that will help you get the most out of your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Meal Plan
Have you been searching for the best Instant Pot Meal Plan out there? Peeps, you have found it!
My monthly Instant Pot Meal Plan includes 4 full weeks of Instant Pot main dishes, plus 4 Instant Pot side dishes, 4 Instant Pot breakfasts and even 4 Instant Pot desserts.
Meal plan recipes also include dietary trend information and Weight Watchers points.
Thank you for reading my Instant Pot Cheat Sheet post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, UK food blog.