I have been meaning to make these 7 ingredients vegan cheesecakes for the longest time. Especially since it is a raw cheesecake recipe. Which in English means that you don’t bake it, which then means that it is absolutely perfect for the summer. Yaye for this a simple cashew-based vegan dessert.
Now let’s talk the maths bit.
The 2 ingredients crust : almonds and dates blitzed into lovely chewy perfection.
The 5 ingredients filling: cashews, lemon, coconut oil, coconut milk and maple syrup blitzed into creamy slurpable goodness.
Then the non – baking, sciencey bit.
Press the crust into the base of a muffin tin. Freeze.
Add the cheesecake topping. Freeze
And for the really, really great bit.
Eat. Simples right?
Here is this simple no bake vegan cheesecake recipe made in my lovely Froothie blender. Hope you like it.
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Mini No Bake Vegan Cheesecakes! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Mini No Bake Vegan Cheesecakes
- Cheesecake crust:
- Juice of one lemon
- Blitz the dates in a food processor until they form a ball and remove.
- Place the almonds in the food processor and blitz into a rough almond flour. Then add dates back in and blend until the crust now forms a dough (see note 1) .
- Lightly oil a 12 cup muffin tray and add 1 tbsp amounts of the crust to each cup and flatten down with your fingers. Freeze for 30 mins to firm up the crust (see note 2).
- Add all filling ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth and silky adjusting the seasoning to your taste.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and divide the filling evenly among the muffin cups, cover with cling film and freeze till firm (approx 6 hrs).
- Take them out of the freezer, loosen them gently with a butter knife around the edges and remove.
- Serve the cheesecakes straight from the freezer or leave them to soften on the counter for 10 mins.
Note 2 - If you place strips of baking parchment paper before you add in the crust, it might be easier to remove the frozen cheesecakes at the end.
From the Minimalist Baker.
Other recipes you might like
Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake @ Taste of Sheltand.
Summer Berry Vegan Cheescake @ Franglais’ Kitchen.