Folks, let me introduce you to that little bit of magic in the kitchen aka the Optimum 9200 blender from Froothie. I got it a few weeks ago and although we’ve got a houseful of people staying I’ve abandoned them to admire my new toy. Well actually, everyone was admiring it and the smoothies I made.
Yeap the Optimum 9200 next generation blender is the most powerful high speed vortex blender currently available on the market. Be still my beating blender heart. It is seriously powerful but the real virtue of this is that I could chuck nuts, frozen food and anything in, and didn’t need to worry about the motor burning out or anything breaking. Cool right?
The awesome foodie bit
- You can blend and cook a large range of items most in less than 1 minute.
- And it is not just fruit smoothies; fresh fruit juices and green smoothies, you can also go to the next level and make spreads and dips; grind nuts and grains; crush ice; make nut butters and milks; cocktails even can pulverise frozen fruit to make ice cream.
- You can also make omelettes (heck yeah) and hot soups from all natural ingredients in less than 10 minutes. The Optimum blender’s incredible speed of 48,000 rpm, allows the blender to heat the contents through friction heat.
The just as awesome technical bit
- A 2L BPA free jug for blending both hot and cold items.
- A tamper tool to help bush ingredients into the blades away from the sides of the jug.
- A powerful 2,611 watts motor with a speed of 44,000 RPM which means quick blending.
- 6 stainless steel blades to easily crush the thickest of ingredients.
- Super fast cleaning – run some hot soapy water on high for 30 seconds, rinse and dry.
The extras (all still awesome)
- The included 6 year warranty which can be extended to 10 years
- The accompanying 83-page comprehensive hard-copy recipe book to inspire you.
- Froothie sharing a gazillion tips for a healthier life through their workshops, YouTube videos and blog.
- The fact that Froothie UK offers all UK buyers a free 30 day money back guarantee – I bet you will be fall in blender – love from day one.
- And big big drum roll – The next generation Optimum 9200 blender is currently on offer at £329 (saving £100) which deserves its very own song and dance.
The ambassadorship (whoop whoop)
- I am pleased to be one of the Optimum 9200 UK ambassadors so watch out for tons of recipes on the blog.
Are you sold yet?
Disclosure: Froothie UK kindly sent me an Optimum 9200 Next Generation Power Blender for review. All opinions are my own and I have not been paid for this post. Affiliate links are included in the text.