I go through regular phases of missing being in Sierra Leone. I miss my crazy, chaotic and frankly sometimes weird family. And all the attachment (in many shapes and forms) of said family. I miss the busy hectic days and the even more hectic nights.
And I certainly miss long lazy evenings spent at the beach, watching the sunset and listening to the waves, and the loud but fun conversations as we sipped exotic cocktails. Cocktails like this Coconut and Passion Fruit Daiquiri.
It is made simply with coconut rum, dark rum, sugar syrup, lime juice and some passion fruit, mango and carrot juice all blended up with some ice. This Coconut and Passion Fruit Daiquiri is a really refreshing taste of the tropics in a glass and perfect now that the weather is getting warmer. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! For more information, check out my disclosure.
Coconut and Passion Fruit Daiquiri Tools
KITCHEN TOOLS, UTENSILS & APPLIANCES NEEDED
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my disclosure.
A quick list of items you will need to make this Easy Daiquiri.
- A high powered blender is your friend in this recipe.
- This lovely pitcher is perfect just serving for Daiquiri in.
- Serve your Daiquiri in my favourite Mason Jars or these more colourful ones.
- Some measuring jugs or cups will be handy too.
- This ice cube tray makes the perfect sized ice cubes for your cocktail.
How To Make Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Thankfully this Passion Fruit Daiquiri is as easy to make as it is beautiful. (Don’t you just looooooove those tropical colours.)
Step 1. Add all ingredients (except lime wedges and mint leaves) to a high-powered blender and blend.
Step 2. Pour the Passion Fruit Daiquiri into glasses, garnish with lime and mint and serve.
Coconut and Passion Fruit Daiquiri = drink perfection.
For more Daiquiri recipes
Daiquiri lovers why not check out the Daiquiri recipe below and let me know what you think.
Thank you for reading my frozen daiquiri post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you.
Get The Passion Fruit Daiquiri Recipe:
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Coconut and Passion Fruit Daiquiri! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Coconut and Passion Fruit Daiquiri
- 600 ml (2.5 cups) passion fruit Juice
- 200 ml (0.85) cups lime juice
- 250 ml (1 cup) sugar syrup
- 250 ml (1 cup) coconut rum
- 4-8 ice cubes
- 50 ml (0.2) cups dark rum
- 4 mint leaves
- 8 lime wedges
- Add all ingredients except for mint leaves and lime wedges into a high-powered blender.
- Blend everything until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the Coconut and Passion Fruit Daiquiri into 4 glasses, garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges and serve.