So what happens when you make a giant skillet peanut butter cookie to blog about? Well first, you photograph it. Second, you eat as much of it as you can. Obviously. Then you call all your friends to come over for a peanut butter cookie party and stuff a lot of it into them.
At the end of all that you scratch your head, gaze at the ‘quarter cookie’ still remaining wonder what to do. Eventually the light bulb moment hits. Peanut Butter Cookie Milkshake. Because, it is peanut butter, and a cookie and ice-cream.
Ok so you get that this peanut butter milkshake is over the top indulgent right? It is for those days when nothing but a cool sweet, comforting, calories out of the window, me time moments, use your finger to scoop that last stubborn drop of the milkshake at the bottom of the glass, would do.
Yeap it hits all those craving and then some. Trust me I am a food blogger, which means I know these things.
Although I used my skillet peanut butter cookie for this, it should work fine with any other peanut butter cookies. Plus, although I give quantities for the milkshake, the amounts are pretty flexible.
Add more milk for a thinner milkshake or more ice cream or cookies for a stick to the roof of your mouth, eat with a spoon milkshake. It all works out to give you a little taste of heaven in every single mouthful.
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3-4 tbsp peanut butter cookies chunks
- 3 tbsp milk
- Chocolate sauce
- Toppings of your choice but whipped cream and extra cookies highly recommended.
- Add the ice cream, cookies and milk into your high powered blender and whiz until the milkshake is well combined.
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce on the inside of the glass before pouring in the milkshake.
- Top with some whipped cream and extra crumbled cookies.
- Serve straightaway.