As we slowly move into autumn, my mind is filled with the thought of warming spices. I imagine walking into my kitchen, wood burning stove at full blast, to be greeted the fragrance of cinnamon, cloves, lemons and more. I imagine long weekend brunches, filled with adult catch ups and kids running around the kitchen table, stuffing themselves with make-ahead chai courgette muffins, chocolate orange muffins and delicious no hassle drinks.
So enter this Slow Cooker Spiced Pear Juice. It is as simple as throwing the pear juice and spices into the slow cooker and cooking. Two hours later and you got yourself a warming pear juice. Something for both children and adults to drink that can be prepared ahead of time.
Slow Cooker Spiced Pear Juice Tools
KITCHEN TOOLS, UTENSILS & APPLIANCES NEEDED
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my disclosure.
Here are some of the items you will need to make this recipe.
How To Make Slow Cooker Pear Juice
- Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 2hrs.
- Discard spices and serve.
Crockpot Pear Juice Tips
This Spiced Pear Juice is very adaptable.
- Feel free to add in a bit more clementine juice or pear juice.
- You can also add in citrus fruits like orange or grapefruit juice
- Vary the spices you add in according to your pantry staples.
Weight Watchers Points in Slow Cooker Spiced Pear Juice
There are 6 Freestyle Points in one serving of Slow Cooker Spiced Pear Juice.
More Drink Recipes
Thank you for reading my Crockpot Pear Juice recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, UK food blog.
Get the Slow Cooker Pear Juice Recipe:
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Slow Cooked Spiced Pear Juice! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Slow Cooked Spiced Pear Juice
- 4 cups (1 litre) Pear Juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp whole peppercorns
- 1/4 tsp whole cloves
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker bowl, cover, select go and cook on low for 2 hrs.
- Strain the juice through a sieve and serve warm with slices of pear.
- You can also refrigerate the cooled juice for a couple of days.