Grill Steaked With Chimichurri
The best grilled steak with chimichurri
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 rump steaks I used Iceland’s steaks
- Olive oil
- 280 g (10oz) frozen sweet potato fries I used Iceland’s
- 60 g (2oz) flat leaf parsley chopped
- 30 g (1oz) red onion roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove roughly chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
Remove steaks from the fridge half an hour before grilling and allow to come up to room temperature.
Preheat the oven and bake your sweet potato fires according to the packet instructions. Keep them in a warm place when done.
To make the steaks preheat the grill to high.
Brush both sides of the steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill for about 3-4 mins on each side for medium.
Let the steaks rest whilst you make the chimichurri
Add all the chimichurri ingredients into the food processor and whiz into a saucy consistency.
Serve the steaks with the sweet potato fried and chimichurri on the side.