A Summer Herbed Quinoa Salad
A summer herbed quinoa salad.
- 150 g (1 cup) quinoa
- 8 cherry tomatoes quatered
- 6 radishes chopped
- ½ red pepper bell, deseeded and chopped
- 4 spring onions scallions, sliced
- Half of a small cucumber deseeded and chopped
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 1 handful of chopped coriander
- 1 handful of chopped rocket arugula
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Cook quinoa according to packet instructions, let cool and transfer to the salad bowl.
Add all the other ingredients (except the dressing) to the quinoa and mix.
Add salad dressing to your taste, mix and serve alongside other summer goodies.
Suitable for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free diets.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 4 Freestyle Points in a serving of Summer Herbed Quinoa Salad.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 363mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 30.2mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2.2mg