Garlic and Wild Rocket Pasta
This simple summary garlic, chilli and wild rocket (arugula) pasta is a meal by itself.
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 400 g spaghetti (egg free noodles if vegan)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seed oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely sliced
- 1 tsp mild chilli finely chopped
- 300 g wild rocket (arugula)
- 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the garlic and chilli and for 1-2 mins until the garlic just starts turning golden.
Then quickly mix in the rocket and fry for about 1 min until wilted.
Add in the pasta and tamari soy sauce and mix until all the pasta is well coated and serve.