A refreshing cool raspberry lemonade recipe.
Sugar Syrup Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup (156 g) sugar
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) water
Raspberry Lemonade Ingredients:
- 1 cup (236 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (236 ml) sugar syrup
- 1.5 cup (187 g) fresh or frozen raspberries mashed with a fork
- 1 cup (236 ml) cloudy apple juice
- 5-6 cups (1.18 L - 1.42 L) cold water
- lemon slices and raspberries to garnish
Raspberry Lemonade Instructions
Sieve the puréed raspberries, reserving the juice and discarding the pulp.
In a large jug combine the lemon juice, raspberries and the sugar syrup you made earlier.
Mix in the apple juice and 5-6 cups of water, depending on how sweet/tart you prefer your lemonade.
Garnish with lemon slices, raspberries and serve with ice.
Raspberry Lemonade Tips
- You can easily swap out berries to make this into strawberry lemonade or even a blueberry lemonade.
- Add even more raspberries if you prefer.
- Make with a sparkling lemonade for a fun twist.
- Add some mint into the sugar syrup for a delightful taste.
Raspberry Lemonade Weight Watchers Points
There are 5 Freestyle SmartPoints in a serving of raspberry lemonade.
More Drink Recipes
Raspberry Vodka Lemonade.
Caffeine-Free lemon Iced Tea.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.2mg