Wild Garlic and Sesame Noodle Salad
A healthy noodle salad with wild garlic, crunchy radishes and nutty toasted sesame seeds.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g (approx 4oz) Savoy cabbage shredded
- 100 g (approx 4oz) wild garlic shredded
- 1/2 tsp shichimi togarashi I used the Bart spice blend
- 400 g (approx 11oz) cooked rice noodles
- 6 radishes finely sliced
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- sugar to taste
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp finely chopped chilli
Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the cabbage for a few minutes until it is soft.
Add in the wild garlic and the shichimi togarashi and stir fry for a min or so till the wild garlic has wilted.
Assemble the noodles, radishes and sesame seeds in a bowl and add in the cabbage and wild garlic mix.
Whisk all the ingredients of the lemon dressing together and adjust seasoning.
Add as much of the dressing as you like to the salad, toss and serve.