Baked Chicken Sierra Leone Style
Try this tasty baked chicken for dinner.
- 10 chicken thighs skin removed
- 1 large jumbo stock cube
- Ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp all purpose seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/4 tsp finely minced ginger optional
- Scotch bonnet chilli finely chopped optional
In a glass bowl combine all the ingredients including 1 tbsp of oil and let marinate for a few hours and even overnight if time permits.
Pre-heat oven to fan assisted 180C/ 200C/ 400F/ Gas6.
Coat a baking tray with some oil.
Add the chicken mixture to the baking tray and bake for about 20 mins or until the chicken in cooked through.
Serve with some rice, plantain or coleslaw and tomatoes.
Calories: 249kcal | Protein: 18g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 235mg | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.8mg