Smashed Chickpea and Avocado Wraps
These wraps are an easy lunch meal prep recipe that kids and adults alike will love.
- 2 large avocados mashed
- 1 1/2 cup (240g) cooked chickpeas, lightly smashed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lime chutney mild, not hot
- 2-3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tortillas or other wraps
Mix together the mashed avocados, mashed chickpea, chutney, and lemon juice. Taste and adjust the lemon to suit your taste.
Spoon the filling evenly into wraps, roll up, and enjoy.
- If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you can use a 400g (14 oz) tin of chickpeas, drained.
- You can assemble earlier in the day or right before you eat. Adding the filling earlier in the day and packing them in a lunchbox will lead to a softer wrap because the juices will soak into the wrap. Alternatively, you can mix all filling ingredients, place it in a container and store in an insulated cool bag. Assemble the wraps right before you eat.
- Feel free to add other fillings. If you want to bulk up your wraps with other veggies like spinach, bell peppers, etc., feel free to do so.
- Tortillas are highly recommended, but roti will work as well.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 4 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
A few more packed lunch ideas:
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg