Crockpot Spaghetti Casserole
Make a delicious homemade spaghetti sauce with this Crockpot Spaghetti Casserole.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb (450 g) ground beef
- 6 slices of lean bacon cut up
- 2 X 28 oz (1.5l) pasta sauce 1.5l pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Herbes du Provence
- 1.5 tsp oregano
- 10 basil leaves roughly torn
- 8 oz (225g) spaghetti cut into thirds
- 1 cup (125g) shredded mozzarella
Heat oil in a frying pan / skillet and add beef and bacon and cook until beef is browned. Drain any extra liquid from the meat and add it to the lightly oiled Crockpot insert.
Add in the rest of the ingredients up to the spaghetti into your Crockpot and mix.
Top with the mozzarella and cover and cook on low for 4-5 hrs. (Check after 4 hrs and if needs extra time then cook for a little longer.)
- You can substitute ground chicken or pork instead of ground beef.
- Check out the “How to Make Homemade Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce” above if you want to make your own homemade spaghetti sauce to go with your Crockpot Spaghetti Casserole.
- Breaking the spaghetti into thirds will help the pieces fit into your Crockpot.
What to Serve with Crockpot Spaghetti Casserole
Roasted Courgette Salad.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 319mg | Potassium: 359mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 2.5mg