Wake up to a delicious healthy egg dish with this Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Cook time does not include time to come up to pressure or for pressure to release.
- It’s important to add the chicken stock first.
- Add beans and corn last and don’t mix together.
- You can add more spice if you’d like but also eliminate completely.
What to Serve with Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Top your pressure cooker chicken tortilla soup with “Corn Tortillas.” These are Vegan and Gluten-Free.
- Serve with some guacamole and / or sour cream.
- Add in some Instant Pot Brown Rice to bulk it out.
Weight Watchers Points in Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
There are 4 Freestyle points
per serving of Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup.