Air Fryer Pork Chops
Make healthy and delicious air fryer pork chops with this quick and easy recipe.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 9 minutes
Total Time 14 minutes
Servings 2 servings
Calories 431 kcal
- 2 boneless pork chops 0.5lb each (240 gr)
- 1/3 cup (35 g) almond flour
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence (or dried mixed herbs)
- ½ tsp Cajun seasoning (or Creole seasoning or ground coriander)
- Cooking spray
Preheat the air fryer to 180C / 350F.
Mix together almond flour, Parmesan cheese, paprika, Herbes de Provence, Creole or other seasoning.
Lightly spray both sides of the pork chops with a calorie-controlled cooking spray (or if not following a calorie-controlled diet, rub with olive oil).
Cover both sides of the pork chops with the coating mix and place chops in the air fryer basket. Make sure the pork chops are not touching.
Cooking can be anytime between 8-12 mins, depending on the thickness of pork chops. Mine took 9 mins. When cooking these the first time, I recommend aiming for 10min and then checking.
Air Fryers vary in their temperatures which is why I have added a cooking time range. When cooking this for the first time start with the lowest cooking times and adjust accordingly
Tips for Making Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Make sure the pork chops are not touching each other in the fryer. This provides maximum air circulation so your chops will cook evenly and nicely crispy.
- When cooking meat like pork chops, check the temp with a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature has reached a safe level (63C / 145F for pork).
- The amount of seasoning mix in this recipe can actually season 4 pork chops but I like lots on my chops so I put all of on when cooking just 2.
Weight Watchers Points in Air Fryer Pork Chops
There are 9 Freestyle points per serving of Air Fryer Pork Chops.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
Amount Per Serving
Calories 431 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 162mg 54%
Sodium 247mg 10%
Potassium 844mg 24%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 56g 112%
Vitamin A 18.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.