Parma Ham and Garlic Butter Pasta
The whole family will love this easy and delicious Parma Ham and Garlic Butter Pasta!
Servings 8 people
- 400 g (14oz) spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g Prosciutto di Parma Ham cut into smaller slices
- 6 tbsp slightly salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 baby plum grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Optional - grated Parmesan cheese and chopped herbs
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, till al dente, drain and set aside somewhere warm.
Heat olive oil in pot over medium heat and cook the cut up ham for 2 mins.
Remove the ham and set aside. Add butter to the same pot and cook over low-medium heat until the butter is melted.
Then add the minced garlic and cook for about 3 min, until the garlic is fragrant but not burnt.
Add in the cut tomatoes and the Parma Ham and fry for a minute until the tomatoes just start to soften.
Switch off the heat and stir in the warm pasta.
Serve pasta in bowls and add any extras that you prefer.
Tips for Making Parma Ham and Butter Garlic Pasta
Weight Watchers Points in Parma Ham and Garlic Butter Pasta
There are 13 Freestyle Points in one serving of Parma Ham and Garlic Butter Pasta.
- Top your finished Butter Garlic Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese and chopped herbs.
- Cutting the Parma Ham into slices will help the overall cook time and make eating with the spaghetti easier.
- The recipe calls for spaghetti but use any shape pasta you have in your pantry.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.8mg