Tips for Making Lemon Butter Sauce
- Cut the butter into cubes so it will melt quicker.
- I suggest using salted butter. But if you have salt less butter, go ahead and add a pinch of salt.
- Mix and match the fresh chopped herbs. Rosemary, thyme and sage are all great options. Have fun experimenting with your favourites.
- If you don’t have fresh herbs you can use 1 tsp dried instead.
- Add in even more lemon if you want it sharper.
- This sauce needs to be served warm, so simply reheat if it has gone cold.
- Don’t forget to mix just before serving, as the lemon and herbs tend to settle at the bottom.
- You can easily halve or double this recipe to make as much or as little needed.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 2 Freestyle points in one serving of Lemon Butter Sauce.