Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Crunchy Air Fryer Grilled Cheese is a childhood classic cooked to perfection in the air fryer.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tsp butter or cooking spray
- 2 slice cheese
- 1/4 pear thinly sliced
Make The Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Preheat air fryer to 350F / 180C.
Butter one side of each slice of bread making sure all the bread is covered.
Add cheese and pear. Fold the cheese slices in between the bread slices making sure no cheese is sticking out of the bread slices.
Add into the air fryer and cook for 8 mins before flipping and cooking for another 3-4 mins on the second side.
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich Serving Suggestion
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich Tips
Weight Watchers Points
There are 8 Freestyle Points in one serving of Air Fryer Grilled Cheese.
- Fold the cheese slices in-between the bread slices making sure all the cheese is inside the bread not falling out.
- Keep the buttered sides facing outwards.
- You can also use a light cooking spray in place of butter.
- Use the rack your air fryer came with to prevent bread from possibly flying up during cooking process.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 710mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 481mg | Iron: 2.4mg