Air Fryer Chickpeas
These smoky air fryer chickpeas are crunchy on the outside and so creamy on the inside.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 14 minutes
- 14 oz (400g) tin of chickpeas rinsed, drained and dried
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
Pre heat air fryer to 390F / 200C.
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Add the chickpeas in to the air fryer basket.
Cook for 12-15 mins turning half way through.
Tips for Making Crispy Air Fryer Chickpeas
Weight Watchers Points in Crispy Air Fryer Chickpeas
There are 0 (yeap, zero!) Freestyle Points in a serving of Crispy Air Fryer Chickpeas.
- For the chickpeas to crisp up, you have to make sure they are completely dry before you add the spiced oil mixture.
- You can add an extra min or two for crispier chickpeas. Do keep an eye on them though as they burn very quickly.
- You can easily vary the spices you add to the chickpeas to your taste.
- These also work well with a dash of sriracha or chipotle sauce mixed in.
- If you want to prep ahead the chickpeas, then do and let them cool down completely before keeping in an airtight container for a couple of hours.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 276mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1.4mg