Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
These easy Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs are sure to be a family favourite.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1.5 lb (675g) turkey mince
- 1 red bell pepper deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh herbs parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro coriander
- Black pepper
- For cooking
- Cooking spray
Preheat air fryer to 400F / 200C.
Mix all the ingredients (minus the cooking spray) together in a bowl.
Shape into 1-1/4-in meatballs.
Place half the meatballs a single layer in air fryer basket; cook for 7-10 mins until lightly browned and cooked through,(shaking halfway through).
Remove and keep warm, and repeat with the remaining meatballs.
Serve warm with toothpicks and a dipping sauce.
Turkey Meatballs Tips
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings
- Try and make sure the meatballs are all a similar size so that they cook at the same time.
- Other veggies you can sub in include grated carrots, mushrooms etc.
- Make the meatballs smallish so that they hold together during cooking.
- You can add in spiced to your taste.
Crispy Air Fryer Chickpeas
Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Wings
Weight Watchers Points
There are 0 (yeap, zero!) Freestyle Points in one serving of Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 134mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 661mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 45.6% | Vitamin C: 69.9% | Calcium: 3.2% | Iron: 14.1%