Instant Pot Ramen
Instant Pot Ramen is a super flavourful one-bowl meal that is super easy to make!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 5 cups (1.25L) vegetable stock
- 2 packages ramen noodles (about 400g), without the flavourings
- 2 cups (200g) mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup (50g) snow peas (mangetout), cut into quarters
- 3 green onions (scallions/spring onions), sliced
- 1 tsp ginger purée
- 1 tsp garlic purée
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or to your taste
Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot insert.
Place the lid on Instant Pot and seal. Set to manual/pressure cook on high pressure for 0 mins.
When the Instant Pot beeps, perform a quick pressure release and immediately remove the insert to stop the cooking process.
Serve your Ramen topped with with diced scallions, sliced peppers, coriander and sesame seeds.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 7 Freestyle Points in a serving of Instant Pot Ramen.
- If you want your ramen to be more soupy, then add an extra cup of veggie stock.
- Feel free to adapt this recipe by using your favourite veggies. Carrots, bell pepper, radishes and baby greens are all great additions.
- To save even more time, you can make this recipe using frozen veggies instead of fresh. So easy!
- For an even heartier meal, you can add tofu, chicken or pork.
- Try topping your ramen with a sliced hard-boiled egg for some authentic flair.
- If you are watching your salt intake, opt for low-sodium soy sauce or tamari.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 2450mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 870IU | Vitamin C: 9.4mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 2.9mg