Healthy Chicken Meal Prep Bowls (Zero WW Freestyle Points)
Healthy eating just got easier thanks to these quick and easy Chicken Meal Prep Bowls.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 lbs (907g) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup radishes
- 2 cups cucumber sliced
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 cup bell pepper sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs shell removed
- 5 oz (150g) of plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dill chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
Prepare your chicken by following the instructions in this recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Breast. Or use leftover chicken or turkey breast if available.
Allow chicken to cool completely and then slice.
Wash and prep the other ingredients (i.e. slice the cucumber and peppers, peel hard boiled eggs).
Add all ingredients (spinach leaves, tomatoes, radishes, peppers, chicken, egg to your meal prep containers.
Make the yoghurt dip by mixing together yoghurt, lemon juice and herbs in a small bowl. Divide into individual sauce cups.
Tips for Making Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
Weight Watchers Points
One Healthy Chicken Meal Prep Bowl contains 0 Freestyle Points.
- Make these bowls using leftover chicken or turkey breast that you might have available.
- To make your meal prep even easier, use pre-washed salad greens and packages of pre-chopped veggies.
- You can use all sorts of different veggies and fruits to create these chicken meal prep bowls. See the section below for ideas on how to switch it up whilst still keeping them zero points.
- You can change the flavour of the yoghurt dip by using different spices like smoked paprika, garlic powder, or cumin. And if you like a little heat, add in some chilli.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 333mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 1264mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2130IU | Vitamin C: 75.2mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 2.3mg