Air Fryer Hot Dogs
Air Fryer Hot Dogs are quick and easy, and taste just like grilled hot dogs!
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
Air Fryer Hot Dogs Ingredients:
- 3 hot dogs
- 3 hot dog buns split
- assorted toppings as desired
Air Fryer Hot Dogs Instructions:
Preheat the air fryer to 375 F / 190 C.
Prick holes in the hot dogs with a fork.
Place hot dogs into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
Open the air fryer basket and remove the hot dogs. Place hot dogs into buns and add the hot dogs back in the basket.
Cook air fryer hot dogs for a further 2-3 mins till the buns start getting crunchy.
Remove the air fried hots dogs and serve with toppings as desired.
Cooking Hot Dogs In The Air Fryer Tips
- Make sure to prick the air fryer hot dogs before cooking them so they don't explode in the air fryer.
- If you want you can make 2-3 slits across your air fried hot dog instead.
- You can air fry veggie sausages, vegan sausages or regular sausages like this too.
- This air fryer hot dog recipe works in various air fryers including the Ninja Foodie, Philips air fryers and more.
- Careful not to overcook your hot dogs. If they start shriveling then they are getting overcooked.
More Great Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Green Beans.
Homemade Air Fryer Tater Tots.
Juicy Air Fryer Hamburger.
Here are all my Air Fryer Recipes.
Air Fryer Hot Dogs Serving Suggestions
Pair up a portion of these tasty Air Fryer Hot Dogs with any one of these delicious dishes:
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob.
Creamy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese.
Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries.
Air Fried Hot Dog Weight Watchers Points
One air fried hot dog serving contains 7 WW Freestyle SmartPoints.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 520mg | Potassium: 119mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 2.5mg