Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
Air Fryer Boiled Eggs are so easy and convenient to make!
Preheat air fryer to to 250F / 120C.
Place the wire rack in the air fryer basket and set the eggs on top.
Cook for 16 minutes.
Remove eggs from air fryer and immediately submerge them in ice water to stop the cooking process.
Once cooled, peel and serve. Or you can store the unpeeled eggs in the fridge up to one week.
Tips and Timings
- For a softer yolk cook for 12-13 minutes.
- Make sure your eggs don't have any cracks before you start cooking in the Air Fryer or they will leak.
- Might be worth cooking a couple of eggs the first time to test how these work in your Air Fryer.
- Cooling them in the ice bath helps them peel easily.
Weight Watchers Points
Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs are a Zero Blue Plan SmartPoints food!
How To Use Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
Hard Boiled Eggs are an ideal meal prep ingredient. Make them ahead of time, store in the fridge to eat on their own and use them in salads, sandwiches, and all sorts of other recipes all week long!
Add them to these Healthy Chicken Meal Prep Bowls and to make this delectable Indian Egg Curry recipe.
Dice them up and add to Red Potato Salad or make a tasty Radish, Avocado and Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich for a quick and healthy lunch.
- Air Fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model, so it may take some adjusting to get the timing just right.
- I recommend starting off with less time and then adding more time if needed to get to your preferred level of doneness.
- If you want to cook more than 4 eggs at a time, you may need to increase the overall cook time to allow them all to cook thoroughly.
Calories: 125kcal | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 121mg | Vitamin A: 475IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.5mg