This Salted Mango Margarita recipe is full of tropical flavour.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Mango Margarita Ingredients List
- 4 oz tequila
- 2 oz orange liqueur
- 1 cup (120g) ripe mango cubes
- juice of 1 lime
- large pinch of salt flakes plus extra for the rim
- Optional garnish: lime slices
Mango Margarita Instructions
Add the tequila, orange liqueur, fresh mango, lime juice and salt into a blender and blend until well mixed.
Use the lime to wet the rim of the glasses, then turn glasses upside down and dip the rims into some of the Himalayan salt to coat.
Add ice cubes to glasses, top with the mango margarita mixture, and garnish with lime wedges and fruit slices.
Mango Margarita Recipe Tips
- Use the tasty Pink Himalayan salt or Sea Salt Flakes for the perfect rim.
- You can use a sugar rim instead of salt rim if you prefer.
- The Mango Margarita recipe is best served cold. If you don’t have enough time to chill it properly, then try freezing it for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Chill your garnishes so that the drink stays cold when you add them in.
- For the orange liqueur, you can use Cointreau or Triple Sec.
- Feel free to add in honey or sugar syrup.
- Add in a pinch of black pepper or chili flakes.
- Grab hold of a handy citrus juicer which will help you whip up your cocktail much much easier.
More Fruit Cocktail Recipes
Cocktail lovers why not check out the selection of cocktail recipes below and let me know what you think.
Mango Margarita Weight Watchers Points
There are 8 Freestyle SmartPoints in a serving of this mango margarita.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.1mg