Air Fryer Cherry Crisp
This Air Fryer Cherry Crisp is quick, simple and utterly delicious.
Air Fryer Cherry Crisp Ingredients:
- 3 cups (450g) cherries pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp non-dairy butter melted
- 1/2 tsp almond extract optional
- 4 tbsp crispy granola
Air Fryer Cherry Crisp Instructions:
Preheat the Air Fryer to 350F / 180C.
Mix together cherries, maple syrup, non-dairy butter, and almond extract (if using) and add to Air Fryer safe baking pan or dish.
Place the cherry crisp into the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes, or until the cherries are cooked to your liking. Stir the cherry mixture at least once during cooking.
When done, open the Air Fryer basket and add the granola on top of the cooked cherries.
Cook for a further 2-3 mins.
Serve this Air Fryer Cherry Crisp warm and with some non-dairy ice cream on the side.
Air Fryer Cherry Crisp Tips
- Remember that air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model. I recommend starting with less cook time, check food for doneness then add more time as needed.
- This recipe calls for vegan and gluten free granola.
- Make sure the cherries do not burn so they don't get bitter.
- You can start with cherry pie filling if you prefer (instead of cherries, maple syrup, butter and almond extract).
Cherry Crisp Weight Watchers Points
There are 8 Freestyle SmartPoints in a serving of this Air Fryer Cherry Crisp.
What To Serve With This Easy Cherry Crumble Recipe
- Ice Cream (vegan, or regular if not vegan).
- Non-dairy whipped cream.
- Almond butter granola for extra crunch.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 505mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 132IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg