Jamaican Rum Punch
Colorful and flavorful Jamaican Rum Punch is perfect for any occasion.
- 2 cups (500ml) pineapple juice
- 2 cups (500ml) orange juice without pulp
- 1/2 cup (125ml) grenadine
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) rum
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- lime slices and Maraschino cherries for garnish
Mix together the pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine, rum and lime juice in a small pitcher.
Chill in the refrigerator till needed.
Pour into ice filled glasses, garnish with lime slices and Maraschino cherries, serve and enjoy.
Jamaican Punch Recipe Tips
- Choose a good rum to make your Jamaican Rum Punch.
- This is best made with orange juice without pulp.
- You can substitute the grenadine or rum; see variation ideas below.
- Feel free to garnish with a all sorts of different Caribbean fruits, depending on what you have on hand. Pineapples and oranges work really well in this Caribbean punch.
- It is easier to start with store bought-fruit juices but feel free to juice the fruit yourself before serving.
Jamaican Rum Punch Weight Watchers Points
One serving of Jamaican Rum Punch contains 9 Freestyle SmartPoints.
Jamaican Rum Punch Serving Suggestions
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 215mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg