Easy Stone House Seasoning Mix
Servings 60 servings
- 8 tbsp sea salt flakes
- 6 tbsp ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika optional, but I love it!
Homemade Seasoning Tips
- Mix up the salt. You can use pink Himalayan salt (I love this), Kosher salt, or even the regular table variety. BUT you would need to adjust the ratios of the ingredients you use.
- Vary spices. Feel free to add a teaspoon more or less of the ingredients to your taste. Add-ons I have used include paprika, chili flakes, and oregano.
- Awesome rub. This makes an awesome spice rub and works great on chicken, lamb and pork (for crackling- best flavor ever), which you can then in a skillet, Instant Pot, Air Fryer or oven.
- Make loads. Double or triple the recipe depending on how often you use this.
- Make a paste. Sometimes it is easier to mix the house seasoning with some oil and make a paste before rubbing on meat, veggies, etc.
- Suitable for various diets. This is suitable for vegan, gluten-free, paleo, low carb, Keto, and Whole30 diets.
Seasoning Mix Weight Watchers Points
There are 0 Freestyle SmartPoints in this Homemade Spice blend. Yaye!
Recipes You Can Use Seasoning Mix with
Other Homemade Seasonings.
Calories: 5kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 931mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg