Microwave Corn On The Cob
The easiest way to cook delicious corn on the cob!
How To Microwave Corn on The Cob
Prepare the corn by removing the husks and silks.
Wrap each of the 4 pieces of corn with a damp paper towel and place on a microwave safe plate.
Microwave the corn on high for 3-6 minutes (3-4 minutes for 2 ears).
Allow to stand for a few minutes before removing the towels and serving.
How To Microwave Corn on The Cob in the Husk
Trim the tassels and remove the outermost layers of the husks.
Place 4 ears of corn on a microwave safe plate. Cook on high for 5-7 minutes.
Let stand for a few minutes to cool slightly, then remove corn from the microwave, carefully shuck, and serve.
- For the best results, purchase fresh corn with plump kernels.
- Shuck the corn before or after microwaving, depending on your preferred way to cook corn.
- Add 1-2 minutes to the cooking times for each additional ear of summer corn on the cob.
- Serve corn on the cob topped with butter, salt, and any of your favorite toppings.
- Use corn holders to enjoy mess-free hot corn on the cob.
- Storage - keep leftovers inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Without toppings, there are 0 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg