Easy Beet Hummus
Your whole family will love this colourful hummus
- 14 oz (400g) beetroot cooked, peeled, and cubed
- 14 oz (400g) can of chickpeas rinsed and drained garbanzo beans
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp light tahini paste
- 6-8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil to your taste
- Juice of 1-2 lemon to your taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Add all the ingredients into the food processor.
Whizz them into a paste.
Check for seasoning and lemon juice and add a little more if necessary.
Transfer into a bowl and serve with crackers or crunchy vegetables and enjoy.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 2.8mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.2mg