Pumpkin Spice Latte Muffins
These awesome treats are your favorite fall drink, in delicious muffin form!
- 3 eggs
- 15 ounce can (425g) pumpkin purée
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 2 cups (256g) flour
- 3/4 cup (150g) sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup (113g) softened butter
Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C / gas mark 4. Lightly oil and flour a muffin pan and set aside.
Mix together the pumpkin purée, egg, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and espresso powder in a mixing bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. Then using a hand mixer, beat in the butter until the flour mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Slowly add in the spiced pumpkin mixture, mixing well after each addition. Keep beating for a couple more minutes until the batter is light and fluffy.
Divide the muffin batter equally into the muffin cases.
Split the batter evenly in the muffin wells and bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
Place muffins on a rack to cool.
- Note, this recipe uses pumpkin purée, not pumpkin pie filling.
- These are best served warm.
- Feel free to bake this as a pumpkin spiced loaf cake instead.
- You can easily add in a little more espresso powder for a stronger coffee flavor.
- Feel free to swap in sweet potato purée or butternut squash purée for the pumpkin purée.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 9 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 5811IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg