Tropical Bircher Muesli Bowl With Passionfruit And Mango
This tropical bircher muesli bowl with passion fruit and mango is the perfect summer breakfast.
- 150 g (3.5oz) muesli I used Dorset Cereals raspberry and blackcurrant bircher mix
- 275 ml (1.1 cups) raspberry juice
- 3 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 2 passion fruit cut in half
- Handful of chopped dried mango
- Handful of soft dried apricots
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Maple syrup
Place the muesli into a bowl, add in the raspberry juice, mix well then cover and leave for 1 hr or overnight in the fridge. If refrigerating, then allow to come to room temperature before serving.
When ready to eat, mix in the coconut yoghurt and serve in bowls.
Top with the passion fruit, mango, apricot and pomegranate seeds and maple syrup.