Radish, Avocado and Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich
Jazz up lunch with this radish, avocado and egg mayonnaise sandwich
- 8 large eggs hardboiled and cooled
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 avocado peeled, de-stoned and cubed
- 4 spring onions finely sliced scallions
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp finely chopped coriander cilantro
- 8 Slices of whole meal bread
Peel the eggs, roughly chop them and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard and salt till well combined.
Add in the chopped eggs, avocado, spring onions, radishes, pumpkin seeds and coriander and mix till combined. Adjust seasoning.
Assemble your sandwiches by spreading the egg mayonnaise mix on one bread slice, top with microgreens and then cover with another bread slice.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 332mg | Sodium: 519mg | Potassium: 476mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 5.6mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 3.8mg