Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Wake up to a delicious healthy egg dish with this Crockpot Breakfast Casserole.
Servings 8 people
- 12 eggs
- ¾ cup (160 ml) milk
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp ground paprika
- 2.5 cups (400g) cauliflower lightly blanched
- 1 red bell pepper deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 lb (450g) cooked sausages slices
- 1.5 cups (200g) grated cheddar cheese
Add eggs, milk, oregano, paprika and salt and mix until combined.
Lightly oil the crockpot insert and then layer the ingredients starting with the cauliflowers, red pepper, sausage slices and cheddar cheese.
Pour on the egg mixture and then cover and cook on low for 6-7 hrs.
Tips for Making Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
What to Serve with Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Serve your tasty breakfast casserole with:
Weight Watchers Points in Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
There are 9 Freestyle points in one serving of Crockpot Breakfast Casserole.
- You can swap the sausage out for bacon or ham. If you’re not on a Low Carb diet add hash browns instead of cauliflower.
- This is a great meal for using whatever ingredients you have on hand from dinner.
- You can freeze or store in the fridge to eat later.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 310mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1220IU | Vitamin C: 35.5mg | Calcium: 230mg | Iron: 2.2mg