Air Fryer Pork Chops
Make healthy and delicious meat with this quick and easy recipe.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 boneless pork chops that are 0.5 lbs (240g) each
- 1/3 cup (35 g) almond flour
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence (or dried mixed herbs)
- 1 tsp Creole Seasoning or Cajun seasoning (or ground coriander)
- Cooking spray
Preheat the air fryer to 180C / 350F.
Mix together almond flour, Parmesan cheese, paprika, Herbes de Provence, Creole or other seasoning.
Lightly spray both sides of the pork chops with a calorie-controlled cooking spray (or if not following a calorie-controlled diet, rub with olive oil).
Cover both sides of the pork chops with the coating mix and place chops in the air fryer basket. Make sure the pork chops are not touching.
Cooking can be anytime between 8-12 mins, depending on the thickness of pork chops. Mine took 9 mins. When cooking these the first time, I recommend starting with 8 mins and then checking for doneness.
- Air Fryers vary in their temperatures depending on the make and model, which is why this recipes includes a cooking time range. When cooking pork chops in air fryer for the first time, start with the lowest cooking times, check for doneness and then adjust accordingly.
- When cooking meat, check the temp with a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature has reached a safe level (63C / 145F for pork).
- Make sure the chops are not touching each other in the fryer. This provides maximum air circulation so your air fried chops will cook evenly and nicely crispy.
- The amount of seasoning mix in this recipe can actually season 4 pork chops but I like lots on my chops so I put all of on when cooking just 2.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 9 Blue Plan SmartPoints per serving.
Serve them with:
Air Fryer Asparagus.
Air Fryer Green Beans.
Instant Pot Applesauce.
Instant Pot Broccoli.
Instant Pot Baked Potatoes.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 247mg | Potassium: 844mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 3.2mg