Instant Pot Stuffed Squash
Make flavourful and festive Instant Pot Stuffed Squash with this quick and easy recipe.
Servings 4 people
- 2 squash cut in half and de-seeded
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- Cooking spray
- 400 g (2 cups) cauliflower rice dried thoroughly (not wet or soggy)
- 3 spring onions or scallions slices
- 2-4 tbsp Balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 tbsp chopped pecans
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 4 tbsp chopped dried cranberries
- 4 tbsp pumpkin seeds
Add 1 cup water into the Instant Pot insert.
Place the Instant Pot trivet into the Instant Pot and add the squash.
Set to high pressure, manual or pressure cook for 5 mins. Allow a NPR for 5 mins and then perform QPR.
Remove the squash from the Instant Pot using long-handled tongs or heatproof oven mitts.
Heat a frying pan, add cooking spray and stir-fry the cauliflower rice for a couple of mins.
Switch off heat and add in the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
Stuff the squash and serve.
Tips for Making Instant Pot Stuffed Squash
Weight Watchers Points in Instant Pot Stuffed Squash
There are 7 Freestyle points per serving of Instant Pot Stuffed Squash.
- To make this a hearty and satisfying vegan meal, add even more nuts and seeds.
- Make sure the cauliflower rice is thoroughly dried before you stir-fry.
- Instant Pot Squash is good for meal prep. Cook ahead, keep in the fridge and use for meal prep throughout the week. Perfect for making soups and adding to salads.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 1801mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 39950IU | Vitamin C: 130.2mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 4.4mg