The whole family will love cosy movie nights and Grinch Popcorn this holiday season.
Servings 8 people
- 70 g 10 cups popped popcorn
- 340 g 12 oz bag of candy melts
- Christmas Sweets
Add the popcorn in a large bowl and grab the rest of the ingredients.
Melt the candy melts in a large bowl according to the packet instructions.
Pour the melted candy into the popcorn and mix till all coated.
Then stir in the Christmas sweets, decant into serving sized bowls and set aside to harden.
- Use a spoon or clean hands to mix in the melted candy melts. Preferably a spoon in case the melted candy is too hot.
- Have the popcorn ready for mixing because candy will harden quickly.
- Mix it up by adding in some cookies, marshmallows or sprinkles.
- For a party, you can make ahead of time and store in Ziploc bags.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 0.8mg